- printmaking painting—create a colourful naturescape wall hanging ... plants, snails, bugs, slugs, mushrooms, birds, ladybugs & bees! Large scale blooming garden canvas tapestries!
- happy unique terracotta clay planters to later fill with flowers for buzzing bees
- a flock of cute & cuddly sculpted sheep
- knotted Rothko inspired macrame wall hanging on a wooden dowel
- under the sea whale & friends inspired watercolour
Students continue to work on a project for multiple classes. Working on projects for several classes means we can complete more complex artworks that include a variety of techniques while encouraging students to focus on honing their skills and enjoying the creation process.
Our projects are designed to incorporate fine art techniques, with exciting new projects and artist inspirations every session. Students learn to use professional artist-quality tools and materials to complete their artworks in an art studio environment. Students take home artwork once complete.